The server isn’t running right now. Contact zuzak if this isn’t expected.
Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You mine resources, research technologies, build infrastructure, automate production and fight enemies.
We run a multiplayer server for Factorio. It’s very similar to the singleplayer experience, except we’ve enabled island mode.
The server is at factorio.zuzakistan.com.Launch Factorio from SteamBuy Factorio (£22)
You can’t join until you have:
- added yourself to the invite list (below)
- agreed to the code of conduct
Add yourself to the invite list
Code of conduct
By requesting an invitation to this server you agree to the code of conduct. If you don’t agree, don’t join.
View code of conduct
The sysadmin of this Factorio server is zuzak.
We want to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- being kind and courteous to others
- using welcoming and inclusive language
- being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- collaborating with other community members
- gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- focusing on what is best for the community
- showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behaviour by participants include:
- the use of sexualized language or imagery and sexual attention or advances
- any spamming, flaming, baiting or other attention-seeking behaviour
- trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- promoting or spreading disinformation
- private or public harrassment
- publishing others' private information without explicit permission
- other conduct that could reasonably be considered inappropriate
Community leaders have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments and contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any community member for other behaviours they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Instances of behaviours that violate this Code of Conduct may be reported by any member of the community. Community members aer encouraged to report these situations, including situations they witness involving other community members.
You may report in the following ways:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- contacting zuzak by any means (
zuzakon freenode; @zuzakistan on Twitter; zuzak#8250 on Discord)
All reports will be reviewed and investigated. If the behaviour is an egregious violation, the community member who committed the violation may be banned immediately without warning. Otherwise, in the first instance a warning will be issued. Repeat offences will result in the community member being banned.
This Code of Conduct and its policies apply to all Zuzakistan.com activities, public and private, including the Factorio server and the IRC and Discord channels.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Adafruit Code of Conduct, which in turn is adapted from the Rust Contributor Covenant and the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4.
The server is running at factorio.zuzakistan.com on port 34197 (the standard Factorio port).
Adding your username to the invite list via this page will only work temporarily. If the server restarts, you’ll need to request a fresh invitation.
Use the backtick key (usually located above the tab button) to chat to other players. Bear in mind that chat is logged forever, publicly, in save files.
When you first join the server, Factorio will ask you to synchronize your mods with those running on the server, and will then restart.
- Train Network For Players: makes riding trains nicer by designating taxi-trains
- Dectorio: adds extra types of concrete (the rest of this mod is disabled)
- CorpseFlare: corpses emit a distress flare
- Concreep: idle robots automatically place concrete within roboport range
- Attach Notes: allow you to annotate almost everything (button in top right)
- MaxRateCalculator: adds calulator for maximum consumption (ctrl+n)
- Bottleneck: adds blinkenlights to machines to show their status